Last Updated on October 13, 2021 by Team CrazyJackz
In today’s world it’s not easy to find the right guy for you, is it? And then when you find one, you end up wanting to cherish it forever.
Alas, what if one fine day he stops showing interest in you? Yes, you would be heartbroken but a part of you would always be curious to know what made him lose interest in the first place.
So, what are the various reasons behind a man’s sudden silence? What does it mean when a guy acts interested then backs off all of a sudden? Why do guys act interested then pull away? Don’t worry, these are the parts where I could offer some real help to you.
What does it Mean when a Guy acts Interested then Backs off?
Different guys can have different intentions/meanings behind their backing off/lack of interest in you.
However, the case would be very different if you met a guy and found him interesting and he suddenly backed off. Now, in this case, it might not be how you thought your relation with him to be. You might have dreamt of a fairy tale love story, but often it’s not falling in place as it should have. Thus it might leave you completely distracted and confused.
So, what does this scenario mean? What could be his real intentions?
You would have thought it would last, but for him, it would be a trial. Maybe he wasn’t even serious about you from the first place itself.
He might have felt someone else was more interesting than you. It’s always better to not chase such people to come into your life.
Most men feel they don’t deserve love. This is also related to the past experiences in his life. Maybe his past relationship wouldn’t have worked out well. Being with you might make him happy and loved, but his fear of being left alone always keeps him unsettled. So, he might be fearful of his emotional attachment towards you which might make him vulnerable. Thus at this stage, he might back off without even expressing his feelings.
Why do Guys act Interested then Pull away? 5 Reasons Why Men Withdraw:
To be honest, there could be many reasons why a guy loses interest after chasing you for quite a time. Anyway, I will let you know about the most common reasons I have come across.
- You might prioritize him, but for him, you might not be at the top of the priority list in his life. Sometimes he would be more focused on his work that he might not have time for a relationship. This is a very common reason for a guy to back off, he might have genuinely felt interested in you, but his stress and work, or your everyday arguments might be a reason for him to back off suddenly. It makes him feel annoyed and feels the relationship isn’t for him.
- Maybe you have started changing. It need not be a big change but petty changes which even you failed to notice.
- It can also be that he is feeling suffocated, he is not getting his personal space, to which he starts losing interest in you.
- Not feeling the connection as much as he felt before can also be the reason. There are cases where just because you entered the next stage of a relationship, that is the stage where you are both serious about each other and are truly honest in your every word and action. Here the honeymoon stage comes to an end and that makes a lot of men anxious about the future and they conclude that the life of the relationship is over and they have lost interest in it.
- Relationship coaches say a person’s behaviour and actions have so much to do with their past experiences. This can also be a reason why the man you thought was forever, suddenly started distancing from you like Not meeting regularly as you both used to, not calling that often etc.
A sudden change in their behaviour would leave you devastated, but hold on to yourself and think why he is doing so. As a romantic partner or a dating partner, you should understand his life, routines, past, his dreams etc. That’s when you understand him more. If you know all these, it would be easier for you to understand why he is backing off unexpectedly.
Every man, woman, and relationship is different. It all depends on each individual and how they take it and react to certain situations. Women often tend to fall into the wrong relationships. Finding the right man is important. Not all men are bad or going to leave you one day, but choosing the right one for you would keep you happy.
It is understandable, the pain you face when the man, who dreamt of being with you forever suddenly moves away from you. But always stay calm and think about the possible reasons and communicate. It is also important to give him his space at the same time love yourself.
Attention: The 2 Little Text messages to send if he is backing off all of a sudden (Attraction Psychology)
- Why do I Attract Guys Who Just Want to Sleep With Me? 5 Reasons Why Guys only want to Hook up with You - October 20, 2021
- What Does It Mean When A Guy Smells Your Neck? - October 19, 2021
- How A Man Feels When He Hurts A Woman? 8 Things That Go Through A Guy’s Mind When He Knows He Hurt You - October 3, 2021