Last Updated on August 13, 2021 by Team CrazyJackz
Whenever you break up with someone and those feelings of anger, hurt and resentment are still present within you, you may start feeling a little petty. Justifiably so, feeling petty is very normal. So is acting petty, to some extent. Wanting to make them jealous, is another very normal emotion.
So, What kind of Statuses/Quotes actually trigger Jealousy in your Ex?
It is not necessary for the status that makes your ex envious to be about your ex. It might be about anything that makes a person jealous, envious, or curious. Something that will make your ex question why you’re happy and with whom you’re pleased. When you’ve parted ways with someone and you’re not on good terms, you turn to small things like Instagram posts to elicit anything from them. Right now, social media is your only method to contact them. You are not speaking since the circumstances do not warrant it at this time. You can’t talk to someone who left your life as if nothing had occurred. It also hurts a lot to be reminded of someone you’ve loved for a long time. You don’t want them to realise that you’re still hurting as a result of the split. You want them to think you’re doing well and don’t miss them at all. If you put up these statuses mentioned in this article, they are sure to feel jealous.
To make things simpler for you, we’ve compiled a list of nasty Instagram captions/statuses that will make your ex jealous..
25+ Insane Statuses that Make your Ex Jealous:
Curiosity Triggering statuses that make your ex jealous:
Curiosity is one of the strongest emotions that quickly shakes a person’s mind. Our minds tend to overthink and solve the mystery puzzle until we find all the details of a particular curious thing. So why not evoke curiosity in your ex and let him/her wonder what you might be doing..
- “I’ve never had that much fun in one day.”
- “It’s a lot of fun learning to ski with someone as novice as me.”
- “Life is beautiful on weekends, you just need to open your eyes.”
- “Enjoy the ride with the people you love”
- “My time and energy are also very much well off today.”
- “I’m not one of them who sits around waiting for something to happen; instead, I’ll have fun with friends tonight since adventure awaits.”
‘I Moved-on’ Statuses that make your ex jealous:
Let them know that you don’t need them! Let them realize you moved on forever. The finest form of retaliation after a split is to demonstrate to your ex that you are thriving even without them. So, use one of these fantastic captions to celebrate your newfound liberty and make him feel the loss of you..
- “Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.”
- “I used to hope that you’d bring me flowers. Now I plant my own.”
- “Maybe it’ll be too late when you’re finally ready for me.”
- “A girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her.” — Marilyn Monroe.
- “One day they’ll realize they lost a diamond while playing with worthless stones.” — Turcois Ominek.
- “I feel younger than I have in a long time, and I want to live life to the utmost from now on.”
Emotion/Frustration Venting Statuses that make your ex jealous:
If your ex is an emotional person, these statuses are sure to trigger him and make him feel bad & jealous.
Sometimes, relationships end on a very bitter note. If there is any kind of disloyalty, infidelity and cheating involved, almost all relationships break. It’s normal for most individuals to be resentful following a breakup. It’s alright to let go and let out all of your frustration. So let them know your inner emotions and make them feel the emotion too.
- “The heart was made to be broken.” — Oscar Wilde.
- “My mascara is too costly to waste on crying over idiotic people like you.”
- “Did you plummet from heaven? Because Satan did, too.”
- “Never allow someone to be your priority while allowing yourself to be their option.” — Mark Twain.
- “Guess what is more important than you? Literally everything else.”
- “Oh yeah, you cross my mind once a week. That day is always garbage day.” — Ashley Snyder.
‘There’s another person’ statuses that make your ex EXTREMELY jealous:
Adding another character into the play can sometimes trigger the strongest jealousy in ex-partners. So why not instill that doubt in your ex’s mind and make him wonder if there’s somebody else in your life now. Here are some statuses that won’t directly convey that there’s another new person, but yet trigger doubts in your ex’s mind.
- “Nobody compares to you”
- “Happiness is when you sit beside someone doing nothing yet you feel perfectly happy”
- “Nothing beats starting my day off right with the perfect person.”
- “A guy who knows how to cook is really handsome”
- “Thank you for loving me”
- “Talking to you makes my day”
‘Self-worthy’ statuses that make your ex jealous:
Words of wisdom demonstrate how much you’ve grown as a result of your life experiences. The more your ex feels that you are a better/happier person now, the more he feels jealous of your new life. Is there a better way to demonstrate your ex that they lost something valuable than to show them that you’re a better person now?
- “Choose joy. Choose happy. Choose to shine.”
- “Even on my weakest days I get a little bit stronger.” — Sarah Evans.
- “Confidence level today: Selfie with no filer.”
- “Being happy never goes out of style”
- “Failed things can be described as so much wasted make-up.”
- “I always love my life and the ones it”
But, before you publish your first status to make your ex jealous, ask yourself a serious question: Is that really what you want? Jealous people feel a wide variety of emotions and reactions, from annoyance to fury. They can become ill or aggressive when they are in a state of discomfort. In other cases, the element that is making them envious is so unpleasant that they would avoid it at all means in order to escape the misery. This implies that if your ex feels jealous, he may become distressed, uncomfortable, or furious. He may even become ill. Depending on his personality, he may even get aggressive.
And other ex-partners will fully retreat because they cannot bear the notion of seeing or learning anything fresh that will rekindle these sentiments. So, before you go online and start writing status updates that would make your ex jealous, you should read the following disclaimer. You must realise that playing jealousy games with an unresponsive ex might backfire on you.
If you haven’t gotten over your ex yet and try to make them or her jealous before he or she is capable of becoming jealous, a poor jealousy status might prompt your emotionally detached ex to reply to your jealousy trick with another jealousy trick, making you feel even worse.
In this day and age, social media is the primary means of communication for the majority of individuals. Your ex is included in this. You’re aware that your ex is monitoring you on social media. Everyone has experienced separation or a split at some point in their life. As a result, there are a plethora of tools available to help you deal with it. After all, getting over a breakup and moving on may frequently make you a better person.
- How To Make A Guy Regret Ghosting You? 6 Powerful Strategies You Can Try - August 29, 2021
- Do Guys Like Being Called Cute? What To Call A Guy Instead Of Cute? - August 28, 2021
- What Does It Mean When He Is Distant But Still Texts You? What To Do About It? - August 14, 2021