Friendly teasing between friends is one of the little pleasures of life.
We love our short friends but sometimes, we can’t resist a little good-natured joking.
So next time you see the vertically-challenged people in your life, show them how much you love and appreciate them by busting out these 30+ short people jokes to tickle their (short) ribs. Even short people need to laugh!
Remember, a joke’s true purpose is to make everyone feel good, including the person on whom you are joking. Thus we at crazyjackz.com only encourage non-offensive happy jokes. Thus we want no one including your short friends to get offended reading these jokes. So Go ahead and read the jokes one by one…
30+ Funny Short people jokes that will make you Laugh out loud
1. My short friend has a wicked sense of humour.
Nothing is off-limits to him – he makes fun of people, their faces, their hair and their personalities.
You could say he hits below the belt.
2. Two short people were arguing.
I believe they had a ‘little’ disagreement.
3. My short friends are very honest people.
They are incapable of telling ‘tall tales’.
4. Every morning, I drive to work using my GPS. It takes me 40 minutes.
Yesterday, I picked up my tiny friend and he offered to drive.
We arrived at the office in 15 minutes, which left me very surprised.
Me: How did you do that?
Tiny friend: I took a ‘short’ cut
5. I’m upset with my tiny friend who couldn’t attend my party.
He gave me ‘short’ notice.
6. I must be an amazing person.
All my short friends always look up to me.
7. Good things come in small packages, they say.
I should know. That’s why I married my wife.
8. Short people are incredibly easy-going.
They don’t sweat the ‘small’ stuff.
9. Question: If short people formed their own country, what would their national anthem be?
Answer: ‘It’s a small world after all’.
10. Me: I forgot to buy eggs.
Short friend: Don’t worry, I’ll go to the ‘mini’-mart
11. Keep your short friend entertained.
Bring them to the ‘mini’-golf course!
Or as they see it, just regular golf.
12. Online Quiz: What Kind Of iPod Are You?
Me – iPod Classic
Short friend – iPod Mini
Even shorter friend – iPod Nano
13. My short friend is determined to succeed in life. He’s working out, eating healthy and studying hard.
He raised the bar to medium.
14. Me to my short friend: Wow, you really love drinking coffee.
Short friend, drinking her fifth cup of the day: Yes, I need the ‘pick-me-up’.
15. My friend was feeling sad about being so short.
He just needed a little ‘boost’.
16. My boss gave us the opportunity to attend an important conference.
Unfortunately, there were 5 of us in the team and only 4 places.
My boss suggested we draw straws.
Sadly, the smallest guy in the group ended up being left out.
He drew the ‘short’ end of the stick.
17. For my tiny friend’s birthday, we decided to present him a brand new vehicle.
We bought him a ‘mini’-van.
18. I have a friend who reminds me of an espresso.
She’s tiny but she packs a punch.
19. 90% of my office is made up of tall people.
Tiny people are in ‘short’ supply.
20. I asked my short friend how her weekend was.
“Long story short”, she began.
21. What is the favourite dessert of tiny people?
22. My very tiny girlfriend wanted to borrow a maxi-dress for a fancy party.
All she needed was a ‘mini’-skirt.
23. Small people are excellent at literature.
They write amazing ‘short’ stories.
24. Tiny people like to plan out every move meticulously, and prefer to take things slow.
They take things ‘little by little’.
25. I’m tall and my best friend is tiny. We’re inseparable.
That’s the long and ‘short’ of it.
26. Tiny people prefer television to the movies.
They like the ‘small’ screen.
27. Me: It’s time for a vacation!
Short friend: Yes, I need a ‘mini’-break!
28. We nicknamed our small friend TL.
It’s short for Tiny Lady.
29. A group of short friends decided to organise a party.
It was just a ‘small’ gathering.
30. My girlfriend may be tiny but I lover her very much.
In fact, to celebrate her birthday, I took her to a ‘mini’-bar.
31. My short friend won the lottery!
He now has a ‘small’ fortune.
Hope you smiled out, laughed out and felt happy reading all those silly jokes. Now, go enjoy sending these jokes to all your short friends in your list. And don’t forget to share some more short people jokes you know in the comments section below..
Image:JackInTheBox12 via DeviantArt cc3.0
- 30+ Funny Short people jokes that will make you Laugh out loud - October 30, 2018